The 7/11 senses- move every day to this choreo

Happy Tuesday World! 


I've decided to use the good'ol call of action marketing strategy and have your buns moving to this 7/11 song by Beyoncé.

There is nothing better than to be in motion: walk, run, climb stairs or... Dance! 

Dancing awakens the senses, plants fire in your mind and brings peace to your heart.
So, here is a dance routine that I teach in my Zumba Fitness classes, and everyone loves it. 

Please steal this choreo and teach it in your class!

Let me know how you like it and how your participants like it! 
Loads of booty shaking love coming your way, from my booty to yours! Haha!

For more life loving, fun sharing, passion making videos, subscribe to my channel

oxx,








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First things first...